Winder 8" FRP RO Membrane Housing, 300-2000 PSI, End Port/Side Port
Winder® 8" FRP RO membrane housings working pressure widely ranges from 150 PSI to 1200 PSI, side port or end port.
Winder FRP RO housing since 2006:
- 100% quality assurance test with 1.1 times of working pressure maintained for at least five minutes, we could guarantee the safety and no leakage. Not sampling test.
- Quality Assurance
- Burst test with 6 times of its design pressure;
- 100000 times cycle test.
- Two years warranty for housing body against industry defects.
- One year warranty for spare parts.
Winder® series FRP membrane housings are applicable to multiple standard membrane elements, E.g. Filmtec, Hydranautics, Osmonics, Koch, Toray, CSM, Vontron and BDX, etc. And non-standard products could be tailor-made to meet the satisfaction of your special projects.
Tools: End cap extractor.
- 8 Inch End Port
- 8 Inch Side Port
- Composite construction is anti-wearable.
- Test every membrane housing, not sampling.
- Multi-porting option.
- Electrically non-conductive.
- High sealing pressure performance.
- Unique quick locking system.
- Mirror inner wall and brightly surface.
- Standard and non-standard are all available.
8" FRP membrane housing is professional for industrial waste water treatment, seawater desalination, brackish water desalination, RO system for electronics, electric power, food & beverage, metallurgy, chemical, pharmaceutical and other fields.